Wow – Thank you Carly from BeYoutiful for Nominating me for the Liebster Award!
This is my 1st nomination of this kind…so let’s get to it then 😊
Here are the rules for this award…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to his/her blog
- Answer the questions asked by the nominator
- Nominate 5 – 10 bloggers with under 500 followers
- Create 10 questions for the nominees to answer.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
I want to inspire women, especially plus size women like myself.
I want them to know that Style AND Beauty comes in ALL shapes AND sizes.
2. How would you describe your blogging style?
I have a very close friend who always tells me that I’m an extremist, so I’d say my
blogging style is a true reflection of me – there are days when it’s extremely chilled and
laid back and then there are days where I dig deep – I like to keep it real!
3. What are your pet peeves when it comes to fashion?
Fashion for plus size women is VERY limited. I wish retailers would wake up –
PLUS SIZE WOMEN LIKE STYLISH CLOTHES TOO!
4. Name one blogger whom you look up to and why?
I do love Chastity Garner from GarnerStyle – she is always on point with her outfits
and she doesn’t let her size hinder her style.
5. What are you wearing today?
Today I’m wearing a very comfortable dress I picked up from Mastik Couture – it’s grey in colour. I’m also wearing a pair of gladiator sandals I picked up from MrP as well as gold hoop earrings and a gold necklace also from MrP.
6. Favourite Song?
Mmmmmm – remember that I am an extremist?!?! So…my music taste varies A LOT but the last song I downloaded on iTunes is Flashlight by Jessie J.
7. Favourite Movie?
Ok, this is quite difficult but I’d say Dirty Dancing – Dont judge hahaha!
8. Ideal holiday destination?
Sun, Sand, blue waters, clear skies – that kinda thing!
9. One word to describe yourself ?
10. Favourite time of the year?
I’m such a festive person – I love Chistmas – the carols playing everywhere you go, kids can’t contain their excitement, families and friends get together, there’s always an abundance of food and gifts – who doesn’t love gifts?!?!
Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- How did you come up with the name for your blog?
- Do you prefer high end stores or do you wear clothing from any store?
- How often do you shop for clothing?
- Do you have a set budget for clothing purchases?
- What is your ideal day out?
- Which part of your body do you love the most and why?
- How would you describe your fashion style?
- What/Who are you currently using to take pictures for your blog?
- If you had a clothing line what would you call it and why?
I nominate the following bloggers:
The Mrs Paulsen
Guess What Girls
Sisters and Stilettos
Through Shaded Eyes
Thank you once again BeYoutiful for the nomination and shoutout 💋
Fun Fashion Fact:
“Today it is common to see women and girls wear their hair short but decades ago, if a woman was spotted with short hair she was considered to be an unfaithful wife.”
Stay cute xxx