Random facts about me…
- I LOVE God – He saved my life – for REAL though!
- I am the youngest of six children AND the only girl – so I’m a bit of a tomboy!
- My mom is my hero – my dad died a few months before I was born so she raised my siblings and I alone! Now THAT is courage!
- I’m married to my best friend – we’ve been an item for sixteen years and married for nine – he’s loved me through thick and thin – literally! We also share three beautiful children!
- All of my children’s names start with the letter A – I had a very thick baby name book – it was tiring just looking at it so I stopped at “A” ( I ain’t even gon’ lie!) LOL!
- I work for our family business so my dress style is very laid back- which I love!
- I have a gold tooth – my tooth broke in my teens and I kept filling it and it kept breaking so I had a gold tooth put in!
- I have two tattoos – the first was my star sign – Scorpion – and the other was just boredom – it’s a bird!
- I’ve been on a natural hair journey for about a year now – can someone say nappy!?!?!
- I’ve always been a big girl – then in 2005 I had weight-loss surgery and almost died – had it reversed and gained all the weight back and my health too!!!
- I’m learning to love the skin I’m in – I’ve spent far too many years hating my body and treating it badly – ain’t nobody got time for that!
- I LOVE to laugh – and loud…anyone who knows me, knows I do it A LOT and often snort while laughing!
- I was blessed with very thick, unruly eyebrows, and hated them so much when I was growing up that I used to stick them down with paper glue – I know – WEIRD!!!! But I’ve grown – and I now thread and trim them every other week.
- Here in South-Africa I’m classed as a “Coloured” by race.
- I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON!!!
- Flats over heels any day!
- I started this blog to inspire women just like me, to love themselves – flaws and all!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and stay Beautiful 💋